Are you looking to develop personnel management skills or accelerate or adjust your career trajectory? Whether you’re planning long-term, need guidance and perspective on a particular issue, or simply need to know someone has your back — we’ll work with you every step of the way. Through thoughtful conversations and personalized action planning, we’ll help chart a course to get you where you want to be.
Coaching clients include:
- C-suite executives
- First-time managers
- Leaders who are building or revamping a team
- People going through or desiring professional transitions
Coaching fields include:
- Direct service non-profit
- Private sector
- Start-ups and small businesses
We can tailor coaching sessions based on your goals, but some example packages that can be useful are:
- Deep-dive engagements of six-eight months with sessions focused on particular goals or challenge areas.
- Transition engagements of three months that help get you ready for your next opportunity, whether it’s a promotion, a shift in industry or something new all together.
- A series of re-balancing sessions that tackle different areas of your life to look at what’s getting your time, attention, and energy.
- A laser-focused engagement that focuses on a specific growth opportunity or challenge over a few concentrated sessions.
In addition to providing tailored coaching packages, Catherine also offers coaching services through BetterUp, a company that works with 2,500 coaches and specialists around the globe.
“You’ve been so helpful in helping me navigate a new and complex work culture. You were able to provide resources or things to do to help me – it was more than just talking about the issues, but finding actionable things to do to help me. You asked insightful questions and helped me get to the root of what the issue was and move forward.“-Heba, Coaching Client
“Coaching sessions afforded me an hour each week to turn off everything else and focus on my goals, priorities and challenges with you. They are 60 minutes in the week–uninterrupted time that allowed me to be thoughtful. You are incredible at processing what your clients share with you and allowing them to think and work through things on their own while being present and offering your insight.“-Nonprofit Executive
“The patience, warmth, and safe environment you create from the opening moments of every session is a welcome retreat from the chaos and stress of everyday work/life. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but from the first moments of our first session where you had me practice deep breathing, I realized I was more relaxed in that moment than I had been in months. The same held true for every session. I cannot say enough good things about your strengths as a coach, as a listener, as an advocate. Those who find you are lucky.“-Lauren, Coaching Client